Blog Evidence of English

Hello, my name is Daniela Hernández. Today I am going to talk on this blog about the English Evidence that I learned throughout this year of learning.


We will start with the first Evidence

I made a video about my favorite celebrity, his name is Kim Seokjin, he is a South Korean singer that I really like because of the music he sings.



Second evidence

In the second Evidence I made another video about which country I would like to visit and I chose South Korea - Seoul, a country that I really like for its culture, music, food, among others.



Third Evidence

In this third Evidence we talk about a chronicle of my favorite character, I chose a South Korean actor called Cha Eun Woo, he is very famous for his Asian Dramas that he plays in romance, suspense, among others.





Fourth Evidence 

In the following Evidence I made a video of an interview about myself where I talk about where I am from, how old I am, my favorite tastes, my future plans among others.


Fifth Evidence

In the fifth Evidence, I carried out a work situation that I present in my work environment and what future plans I want to make.



Comentarios